Personal Real Estate Corporation
Dean brings a great deal of experience in Real Estate Sales, as well as Sales and Marketing experience in other businesses. He is a communicator and public speaking award winner and he recently has been involved in a new real estate TV reality show called Sellers’ Market, showing what he brings to the real estate industry.
He provides years of marketing, sales, negotiation experience and business savvy all combined with a youthful, energetic and easy going approach to help you buy or sell a home. When you hire Dean to help you buy or sell real estate, you get the benefit of all this experience.
Dean has experience and knowledge that most other REALTORS® cannot match. He joined the real estate profession because he felt his experience, knowledge and skill were missing in today’s market. Dean wants to elevate your expectations. He wants to impress you. Most importantly Dean wants you to be satisfied that you worked with the best and that you made the best choice – for you.
Dean started his career in the most difficult real estate market in many years. Through the ups and downs of that market, he built a solid business working with great people and achieving great results for them. This success has continued as the market changed from a Buyers’ Market to a Balanced Market to a Sellers’ Market and went from a difficult market to one of the most buoyant real estate markets the area has experienced. Following are some of his accomplishments.
In 2014 Dean and his capable assistant, Robyn Muccillo, joined forces with Luke Cook to form the Desrosiers Cook Team. After considerable success in 2014 and 2015, achieving the Century 21 Team Centurion award twice, a decision was made to join forces with another very successful team, The Bo Knows Homes Team. This put together the experiences and abilities of four like minded, customer focused, top-producing agents.
The new Bo Knows Homes Desrosiers Cook team combined synergies of both teams and in their first 6 months they were recognized as the #11 Team for Sales in the Century 21 Canada organization. In less than their first full year, they achieved Team Grand Centurion status, the highest award for teams in the Century 21 organization. Dean looks forward to working with all his past clients, as well as future clients to provide even better stress-free and successful real estate selling or buying experience.
In 2016, Dean also won the District Championship for his Toastmasters group and went to the BC finals on Vancouver Island.
Here is a list of Dean’s Real Estate accomplishments, to date:
- Award Winning Production Since 2009
- 2013-2015 Century 21 Individual and Team Centurion Producer and 2016 Team Grand Centurion Producer
- REMAX 100% Club 2009-2012
Dean’s father, Des Desrosiers, was a local athlete and was the first boxer chosen for the 1964 Canadian Olympic Team. From an early age, Dean learned that being good and honest is important but also how performance comes from hard work and commitment. This philosophy and spirit has driven his business career and has been applied to his family life. Dean is only content when he feels that he has done my best for his clients and he is always striving to improve his clients’ experiences.
- Over 25 years of experience in Sales, Marketing and Communication.
- Held executive positions with the world leading companies as Director of Marketing, Sales and Product Specialist.
- Represented, launched and developed no less than five (5) category leading products in sales and market share.
- Numerous awards for sales achievement
- Achieved 96% customer loyalty rating (independent survey) while maintaining 60% market share
- Responsible for spending more than 8.2 million dollars on marketing and promotion during his career.
- He has extensive knowledge of marketing & sales techniques that work. Dean is asked to coach and speak on this topic regularly.
- Dean has travelled extensively across Canada (to every major city), to Europe and North America on business.
- Dean has hundreds of hours of professional training in sales, marketing and communication.
- A solid formal education from The University of British Columbia, York University (Marketing) and numerous international training programs. However, Dean is most proud of the feedback that I get from my clients.
- “Now that we are settled in our new home, we would like to express our sincere thanks for the professional and courteous manner in which the complete process was carried out. With the current real estate market, we were extremely pleased in the way our house was marketed. Right from the first meeting with the Desrosiers Cook Real Estate team they were helpful and kept us informed at all times. When our home was being shown, we were always provided with lots of notice. In the past we have had less than pleasant experiences dealing with other realtors, but I must say, this certainly was not one of them” Andy & Marilyn
- “Finally sold my house! After trying for two years, I decided to go with Dean, who managed to get me two offers in a matter of 10 days. Dean, you’re the best!” Simone V.
- “We were impressed with the way Desrosiers Cook handled the selling of our home. It was sold within 3 days of listing. We truly believe that “staging” was the key to the sale. Staging our home was more than worth the time and effort that we put into it. The results were amazing! We would recommend Dean and his team for of your real estate needs.”
- I hired Desrosiers Cook to sell my lake view home. Within the first week of being put on the market I had 4 parties looking at my home. The second person viewing the house gave me an offer and I decided to take it. I was most impressed with their professionalism, knowledge and negotiation abilities. The photographer took the most amazing pictures of the house I have ever seen! They helped in making a lovely brochure that included the pictures with a full description of the home. With their expertise and Century 21’s various advertising venues, they give your home great exposure.”
- Dean and his wife, Wendy, have been married over 25 years and have two children; Derrick and Cassandra. Dean says: “Without them, my life would not be the great adventure that it is and I am motivated by their love and support.”
Sale Price to List Price Ratio (SPLPR):97.3% of asking price since January 2009
(SPLPR in the Central Okanagan is 94.9% since 2009)
Consistently selling homes for more money in Kelowna’s real estate market!