Meet the Real Estate Team
The mission of the BoKnowsHomes realty team is to provide all our clients with exceptional service, whether they are buying or selling a home or other real estate property. We accomplish this by always putting the needs of our clients first. Our sales and marketing efforts extend throughout the Okanagan, from the Shuswap country in the north to Osoyoos in the south.
For our Buyers, we always ensure that we understand what types of properties they are looking for and send regular updates by e-mail as soon as new properties hit the market. If you are from out of the area, we ensure that you are familiar with the different neighbourhoods and the locations of different types of facilities that you are interested in. We will give you a tour of the area to ensure that you are familiar with Kelowna. We will show you all the homes that may be of interest to you. When you make your decision, we will provide you with professional advice, negotiation skills and ensure that all the necessary details are taken care of. Our service doesn’t stop with the sale and you can come to us for any information or advice you require at any time..
For Sellers, we provide a “Right Price Market Evaluation” based on market activities in your area and expected market trends. We provide the most aggressive and sophisticated marketing plan in the business to ensure that your property gets the best possible exposure. We monitor all showings of your property and provide you with follow up and updates on all showings. We help you negotiate the nest price for your property and we ensure that all the details of the sale are taken care of professionally. Our goal is to sell your property fast and ensure you get the best possible price for it.
As a realty team, we can always ensure you continuity of service and ensure there is always someone there to take care of your needs. We can provide you with different ideas and opinions and different approaches, depending on your requirements. We are all committed to give you the level of service that we would like to expect from people doing business with us.
Here is some information about the BoKnowsHomes Realty Team members:
Personal Real Estate Corporation, Real Estate Professional
Bo is a consistent top producer who joined Century 21 Assurance Realty Ltd in 2005, after several successful years with another real estate company. His Real Estate accomplishments include the following awards for outstanding accomplishments in his field:
- Century 21 Canada #10 Team by Production first half 2013
- Century 21 Canada #12 Team by Unit Sales first half 2013
- Centruy 21 Canada #8 Team by Production first half 2008
- Century 21 Double Centurion Team Producer 2013
- Century 21 Centurion Team Producer 2012
- Century 21 Centurion Team Producer 2011
- Century 21 Double Centurion Team Producer 2010
- Century 21 Centurion Team Producer 2009
- Century 21 #1 Team in British Columbia 2008
- Century 21 Double Centurion Team Producer 2008
- Century 21 #8 Team in Canada by Production Jan/June 2008
- Century 21 Double Centurion Team Producer 2007
- Century 21 Centurion Team Producer 2006
- Century 21 Centurion Team Producer 2005
- Century 21 Assurance Top Producing Team 2012
- Century 21 Assurance Top Producing Team 2011
- Century 21 Assurance Top Producing Team 2010
- Century 21 Assurance Realty Top Producer 2009
- Century 21 Assurance Realty Top Producer 2008
- Century 21 Assurance Realty Top Producer in 2007
- Century 21 Assurance Realty Top Producer in 2006
- Century 21 Assurance Realty Top Producer in 2005
- Prudential Kelowna Properties’ Number Two producer in 2004
- Prudential Kelowna Properties’ Number Two producer in 2003
- Prudential Kelowna Properties’ Number Three producer in 2002
- Prudential Real Estate’s Chairman’s Circle award for the top 4% of Prudential’s 50,000 North American REALTORS® in 2004
- Prudential Real Estate’s Chairman’s Circle award for the top 4% of Prudential’s 45,000 North American REALTORS® in 2003
- Prudential Real Estate’s President’s Circle award for the top 6% of Prudential’s 40,000 North American REALTORS® in 2002
- Number Two for Prudential Real Estate for the province of British Columbia in residential sales for 3rd quarter of 2003
- Number Three for Prudential Real Estate for the province of British Columbia in residential sales for 3rd quarter of 2002 and 2nd quarter of 2003
- Prudential Kelowna Properties’ Platinum award for outstanding achievement in 2004
- Prudential Kelowna Properties’ Platinum award for outstanding achievement in 2003
- Prudential Kelowna Properties’ Gold award in 2002
Bo and his realty team have achieved this success through focusing on their clients’ needs and working hard to ensure they get the best possible representation, whether they are buying or selling a home or other property. He knows the Kelowna market thoroughly and is able to help Buyers find the best fit for them. His extensive and innovative marketing helps Sellers get more market exposure, resulting in fast sales and top returns.
Prior to his real estate career, Bo had an extensive business background, with over 15 years experience as a Sales and Marketing executive with the following companies:
- Vice President, Cansel Survey Equipment
- Vice President, Norman Wade Company
- Chief Marketing Officer, CFE Industries
- General Manager, MicroSurvey Software
Bo is able to put this experience to use in assisting his clients, both buying and selling homes. As someone who moved here from Vancouver, he also understands the interests and requirements of others who choose to move to the Okanagan and the concerns and changes they may encounter. This also helps Bo see market trends more globally and assist Sellers in marketing their properties in other areas.
He is also a real estate investor and can assist other investors in locating suitable properties in the Okanagan.
When Bo isn’t selling real estate, he can be found skiing, playing golf or visiting the Okanagan’s wineries. Anything you would like to know in these areas of interest, Bo will be happy to help you out. “Bo Knows” is more than just a slogan!
Real Estate Professional
Her last name is hard to pronounce, but you won’t forget her friendly, attentive service. Sandra has been a licensed REALTOR® since 2003 and she understands her clients’ needs and the Okanagan Real Estate Market. Sandra’s organizational abilities and attention to detail make her a valuable member of the realty team.
Sandra’s background includes extensive experience in purchasing and sales, so she has excellent knowledge of sales and marketing, as well as strong negotiating skills. Sandra is also a homeowner and understands all of the things that are important to you when you are selling or buying a home.